Grenade: 0 + explosion
Big John is the second boss of The Facilities. He appears to be general of sorts belonging to the military group located in The Facilities, as he bears strong resemblance to the Possessed Soldiers. Unlike other soldiers, he is likely trying to resist the possession as he can be heard exclaiming phrases such as "Kill me!". He is equipped with a high spread shotgun, which reloads fairly quickly, however, it is relatively short ranged and the player can sometimes strafe through the shots without taking damage. Don’t run back too far or he will start firing rivets. Big John himself has 5000 hit points, which is 1000 less than Mama, and he can be killed quickly using the Riveter, or any other stronger tier weapons.
He is encountered at the end of E2M6, right after the player opens the roof of the military base and tries to reach the elevator to the next level.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Big John's face texture is derived from Dave Oshry's Twitter image. 
- Big John is voiced by New Blood Interactive CEO Dave Oshry. Big John's voice files come from another project Dave Oshry worked on in 2013, Rise of the Triad.
- Big John is a parody of the character Alan Dutch from the original 1987 movie Predator.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Kill me! Kill me, c'mon!"
- "C'mon, kill me!"
- "Come here, kill me!"
- "Come and kill me!"
- "Yah, girly man, hahaheaugh!"
- "Yahaha, Big John, haha, yeah, that's me."